The Billing & Collection Manager is responsible for analyzing existing and potential credit risk , developing and implementing the Billing and Collection department's strategies policies and procedures as well as streamlining billing and collection processes to efficiently and effectively billm collect and administer commercial products and services of the company group placed in international markets. The Billing & Collection Manager also supervises the day-to-day billing and collections activities and coordinates the month-end and year-end closing procedures.
- Manage the timely and accurate issuance and collection of invoices in accordance with the companies policies and procedures;
- Identify and manage known and emerging risks related to the billing and collection process;
- Monitor the times collection of outstanding balances, liaise with legal advisors and setup repayment plans;
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the billing and collection process.
- Cooperate with other department heads to ensure that the billing and collection objectives are met, while at the same time ensuring a full circle satisfactory customer experience;
- Manage the month-end and year-end closing of accounts receivable subledgers and reconciliation with the general ledgers;
- Prepare monthly analysis and reporting of accounts receivable and assess compliance with IFRS accounting standards;
- Streamline and automate billing and collection processes to improve efficiency;
- Coach and motivate department members.