As the new Business Analyst you will be responsible for reporting metrics, analyzing methodologies, suggesting operation improvements, and building proposal evaluations, reporting directly to the CFO.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage, create, and present reports to the management team about weekly sales performance of retail sales, wholesales, and trade, by brand, stores, island, and group
- Manage, create, and present monthly Profit & Loss statements to the management team, and in addition prepare profitability statements that identify margins by store and stock level and values
- Prepare ad-hoc reports, analyzations, presentations, and findings that aid the board in strategic operational decision
- Introduce and propose alternative and more efficient solutions and process improvement initiatives which most surely will yield high returns or improved operations
- Supply external systems development teams with expertise and accurate information about business requirements and priorities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in business analysis
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience with change management and process improvement is a plus
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strongly deadline orientated and a sense of urgency to meet them
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Problem-solving skills using deductive reasons, and ability to identify gaps in logic
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
Please send your resume and cover letter with motivation!