The Claims Manager is responsible for the maintenance of claim files, reviewing these files, ensuring appropriate payments have been made. You will work with customers to follow up on any issues they may face in relation to insurance claims. You direct relevant issues to the appropriate departments so as to reach a quick resolution. In the case of litigation regarding the insurance claims, it will be your responsibility to discuss the matter with legal counsel and aid them in pursuing the litigation.
- Recording of the report of the claim
- Checking coverage
- Requesting notices
- Determine liability and damages
- Organize the removal or repatriation
- Payment of the damage amount to the insured.
- Damage claim against parties liable
- Report to the customer, including management information
- Control for insurance fraud.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, or IT or equivalent experience in Risk Management, brokerage, or as a claim administrator
- Ability to design, manage and implement claim strategies
- Familiar with carriers, brokers and large deductible programs and claim reserving
- Knowledge of general claim related accounting and financing
- Positive front-facing customer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English, Dutch & Papiamentu (oral and written).
Respond to this vacancy by adding your cv and motivation letter to your application.