As a Finance Manager you will ensure efficient management of operational areas in the Finance department, to include month end reporting, working capital management, Accounts Payable, Capital expenditure, process improvement & liaising with internal and external auditors. Ensure accurate and timely information flow for financial accounts and other reports (internal and external) within company timelines, and in accordance with accounting standards. Ensure credibility of annual budgets and monthly forecasts in relevant areas.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of cash flow forecast for inclusion in monthly reports;
- Management of month end reporting & deadlines, including posting journals, review of team's work, balance sheet reconciliations;
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of the monthly board reports and presentations;
- To ensure annual statutory accounts are prepared and submitted within Co. timelines;
- Management of annual audit process, in an effort to have final sign-off within stipulated timelines;
- Management of all statutory Audits/investigations as the need arises. This includes ensuring Co. conforms to all statutory requirements;
- Manage, coach and plan career development for team.