As the Fund Accounting Manager you are responsible for:
- Coaching, motivating team members and dealing with client and counterparts in other groups;
- Reviewing accounting work and reconciliation packages prepared by staff;
- Reviewing work to ensure reasonability of all matters affecting the NAV, classification of assets and liabilities, and capital transactions which include : Cash and Portfolio Reconciliations, Income and Expense Accruals, Partner/Shareholder Allocation calculations, Financial Statement preparation;
- Completing other Ad Hoc Reports as needed;
- Interacting daily with P&L team on valuations and price analysis;
- Interpreting confirmation letters from counter parties to set up Derivative instruments in Accounting System.