The Head Bonaire & International Distribution Services ensures an efficient, safe and reliable operation that provides fuel products and services of the highest quality for the local an international distribution. All this in accordance with the company policies and procedures and by staying abreast of the international and BES rules and regulations. The Head Bonaire & International Distribution Services reports to the Manager Bonaire.
- Plans, coordinates, directs, controls the fuel products distribution activities
- Prepares annual operation and maintenance plans and provides weekly operations reports
- Coordinates and controls the discharge, storage, maintenance and transport in the Distribution, Aviation fueling an LPG sections in Bonaire by constantly optimizing advance planning and reporting activities
- Stays abreast and stimulates adherence to the BES rules and regulations and the international industry standards
- ensures proper inventory managing to ensure compliance with the necessary minimum stock levels of fuel products
- Project Management of engineering, construction and inspection projects
- Promotes safety awareness in the sections and organizes safety inspections and is responsible for the development and implementation of emergency plan, both for personnel, contractors and agents to ensure the safety of all the operations
- Successfully manages and provides direction and coaching to subordinates in order to achieve optimal business operations.