The Head of Digital ABC is responsible for the daily management of Digital products and services that are live across the ABC islands. The role will involve define and delivering on commercial strategy in conjunction with the commercial team but mainly managing the product in close contact with the partner/vendor and the wider teams.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Day to day management of the digital applications including requirements definition, content management, customer engagement, reporting, reviews and ratings monitoring etc.
• Provide support to the markets to ensure product is properly deployed and managed across multiple products
• Work in collaboration with the Commercial team to define the strategy of the product as part of the overall digital services portfolio
• Drive delivery of digital KPI’s and customer engagement with digital products
• Develop the best experience for our customers
• Continually work in agile teams to deliver sprints with game-changing customer features
• Develop processes and governance to ensure content on the app is always relevant and up to date
• Technical troubleshooting to identify blockages in customer journey
• Be always up to date with industry news and new technologies to ensure we always provide the best experience to our customers
• Regular presentations on the strategy to markets Commercial Directors and Group Senior Leaders
Interested candidates should submit their up to date cv with a letter of motivation in English