As the Human Resources & Organization Development (HR&OD) Manager you provide executive level leadership and strategic vision with regards to the Human Resources & Organizational Development objectives for Curoil Group.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive organizational development and growth of Curoil Group by effectively establishing and championing value added HRM strategies, HRM services, strategic partnering with all business entities and by efficiently delivering high quality services through coaching, advice, and support
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy, take oversight of the workplace culture, and effectively translate the HR goals to all stakeholders
- Responsibility workforce management, performance management and manage and analyze the employee benefit programs to ensure that the organization standards and goals are met
- You are a sparring partner of the Managing Director and a counterpart of the labor union, a real people influencer and motivator with a keen eye for talent development
- HR&OD Manager is part of the Management team of Curoil and reports directly to the Managing Director.
- Master’s degree in Business Science, Human Resource Management or another relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in a management position
- Strong strategic mindset and a clear business view
- A people-oriented manager that leads by example and leads the staff to accomplish business results
- Proven record in developing and implementing HR strategies
- A profound knowledge of different HR policies
- Know how new IT applications can be used in an optimal way in order to guide all employees and the organization in the right direction
- A strategic thinker with strong negotiation skills who sees the challenges but brings sustainable solutions
- Confident in your own capabilities and can hold position in difficult discussions
- An Experienced CLA chair professional
- The ability to communicate in a constructive manner
- Focused on helping the client and the organization
- Open minded and decisive action taker after careful deliberation
- Fluent in Papiamentu, English, and Dutch.
Interested candidates should send their CV and Cover letter no later than 13th of January 2021.
For more information see the advertisement link below.