The organization offers the opportunity to grow within the audit practice and they recognize and cherish talent and ambition.
As Manager Accounting you will focus on the execution of audits, compilation of financial statements, and advising clients. You will also be responsible for business development of the organization's office and functioning as a primary contact for clients and staff.
The team consists of service-minded and cooperative professionals who are experts in their work field. Professionalism and a high-quality standard are requirements for service provided to clients.
• Qualified accountant – RA, AA, ACCA or equivalent;
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a professional audit practice;
• Highly developed technical knowledge;
• Accurate and communicative;
• Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch;
• Managerial skills and;
• Problem-solving and decision making.
Respond to this vacancy by adding your cv and motivation letter to your application.