As the Finance & Corporate Services Manager you are primarily responsible for the financial management, financial control & reporting and treasury & funds management processes within the organization. The focus of this position is to ensure the stability, financial growth and health of the Curoil Group.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, direct and control the financial, billing & collection, accounting and non-trading procurement activities of Curoil and its subsidiaries
- Building robust financial systems and processes to support the business at scaler
- Povide all relevant financial data to the stockholders, Supervisory- and Management Board and all other relevant stakeholders
- Besides all financial aspects you oversee the ICT services.
- The Finance & Corporate Services Manager is part of the Management Team and reports directly to the Managing Director.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- CPA, RA or RC is highly desirable
- Fluency in English and Dutch is required
- You are a dedicated finance professional with more than 10 years of (management) experience in an accounting leadership role
- You have solid reporting skills and are knowledgeable with international codes and standards
- A strategic view and approach are required while being aware of all relevant details
- You are a team player who is capable of transferring knowledge and expertise to the finance team and you lead and coach people to deliver results
- You are a strong negotiator with strategic influencing skills.
Interested candidates should send their CV and Cover letter no later than 13th of January 2021.
For more information see the advertisement link below.