We are looking for a Sales Representative to manage and monitor the performance and development of our POS (point of sale) universe in Curacao in the territory assigned to you to ensure compliance with the objectives of maximizing distribution and maximizing results for the clients in your route by being their consultant, gather and observe any information in the market and communicate within the organization. In this role you are an entrepreneur and responsible for all clients in your route, tell us what you need to achieve results and help us to roll-out new initiatives.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with the trade owners in the assigned territory to ensure strong competitiveness, boost sales and numeric distribution, attract new customers and increase revenue.
- Execute the sales process for all your clients with proper administration in the sales system and daily reconciliation of your physical stock and collections.
- Responsible for collecting all opened invoices in the specified timeframe in accordance with each client payment term. Moreover, all collections should be done in line with acceptable forms of payment policy and cash exceptions limits.
- Evaluate, report and manage the opportunities of each POS (surveys, pictures and trackers) related to: brand availability, visibility, pricing distribution, and merchandising activities to ensure the visibility standards, performance and objectives. Maintain any existing PPOSM & TPOSM at your clients and communicate clearly any opportunity. Ensure proper planogram implementation in each POS.
- Achieve agreed upon targets and objectives, identify opportunities and roll-out promotions and initiatives. Escalate any consumer remarks and complaints so we can implement solutions and maximize client satisfaction.
- Maintain zero Out Of Stock in the market by optimizing stock levels in the trade.
- Maintain up to date itineraries in your client database and visit them in accordance to agreed frequency and routing.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Maintain volume in a contracting market, establish and defend visibility platform, assist in the launch of new product/line extensions, monitor and report performance of competition.
- Education: High/Second School Experience Required: 2-3 years’ experience of Consumer Goods Sales & Distribution in Curacao
- Competencies: Clear and constructive communication.
- Customer service and focus, integrity and trust, peer relationships, action oriented, problem solving, can-do mentality
Interested candidates should submit their up to date cv with a letter of motivation in English