The Sales Representative is responsible for managing and monitoring performance and development of a point of sale in Curaçao. They will ensure compliance with the objectives of maximizing distribution and maximizing results for the clients in route by being their consultant. The Sales Representative also gathers and observes any information in the market and communicates this within the organization. In this role you are an entrepreneur and responsible for all clients in your route, you are able to tell the organization what you need to achieve results and help them roll-out new initiatives.
Responsibilities also include:
- Establish and maintain good relationship with the trade owners in the assigned territory to ensure strong competitiveness, boost sales and numeric distribution, attract new customers and increase revenue.
- Execute the sales process for all your clients with proper administration in the sales system and daily reconciliation of your physical stock and collections.
- Responsible for collecting all opened invoices in the specified timeframe in accordance with each client payment term. Moreover, all collections should be done in line with acceptable forms of payment policy and cash exceptions limits.
- Evaluate, report and manage the opportunities of each POS (surveys, pictures and trackers) related to: brand availability, visibility, pricing distribution, and merchandising activities to ensure the visibility standards, performance and objectives.
- Achieve agreed upon targets and objectives, identify opportunities and roll-out promotions and initiatives. Escalate any consumer remarks and complaints so we can implement solutions and maximize client satisfaction.
- Maintain zero Out Of Stock in the market by optimizing stock levels in the trade.
- Maintain up to date itineraries in your client database and visit them in accordance to agreed frequency and routing.