The Service Engineer St. Maarten is responsible for the conservation and rectification of sold products, to preserve customer relations and retention on St. Maarten and internationally.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Develop an understanding of products, customers, evaluating systems and processes, and identifying improvement needs
- Develop and implement processes that improve manufacturing production and deliver quality outputs by securing and managing engineering service providers, inspectors, and other technical resources that may be needed to develop the project
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Contribution positively to your and the company's relationship with clients by responding accordingly to complaints and questions
- Maintain system functionality through rigorous testing, identifying ways to improve efficiency and productivity, and providing maintenance and support activities for all existing solutions
- Build professional skill through continued training, education, and coaching.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical relating field or equivalent work experience
- Strong electronic testing capabilities
- Strong understanding of electronic manufacturing processes
- Strong communicative capabilities both written and spoken
- Proven ability to analyze and troubleshoot production processes
- Be able to travel between islands and internationally
- Full time availability and flexible with working over hours
Candidates interested should send their CV and a Motivation letter