The Head Internal Audit leads the Internal Audit Department and is responsible to manage audit policies, procedures and guidelines, development of risk-based audit plans and supervise execution of audit plan. Sets goals and priorities, offer structures, ensure timely availability of the right resources, decisively solve issues and supervise engagements based on audit plan, such that the company is able to evaluate critical business and regulatory risks and controls and monitor mitigation actions in a structured manner and as such safeguard the business continuity and the achievement of corporate objectives. The Head Internal Audit reports to the Managing Director and the Supervisory Board.
- At all times keep the Internal Audit staff focues on clear goals and priorities, offer structures, coach and guide staff in execution , and provide timely feedback on performance
- Develps and maintains standardized Audit Approach in line with professional Interna Audit Standards
- Develps and maintains Interna Audit policy, procedures and guidelines
- Conducts Risk Assessment & Identify audit needs and requirements
- Develops & supervises execution of audit plan
- Performs reviews of work performed to ensure adequacy of audit scope, adequacy of testing performed, and the accuracy of conclusions reached
- Reports findings to Managing and Governance bodies
- Appropriately follows up on recommendations
- Coordinates with external audit
- Monitors effectiveness of and continuously improve the internal audit services.